Agenda 21 is not the “Bill of Rights”. It is not “The Declaration of Independence”. And it is not the “U.S. Constitution”. It has never been decided on by the American people that “Agenda 21” should be our new bible. Our guiding light into the 21st century. It is being pushed on us by a bunch of self righteous elitist like Nancy Pelosi. It empowers those who agree and indoctrinates those who do not, and you are going to think you are having a bad dream when it comes into your home.
© Bill Wink 2007
AGENDA 21=SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT=WORLD GOVERNMENT=LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY=NO CONSTITUTION=LOSS OF FREEDOM=NO AMERICA
HOW I ARRIVED AT MY OPINION THAT "CLIMATE CHANGE" IS A MYTH
First off; Why would anyone, who is not an atheist, believe GOD would allow us to destroy what He has created for us?
You cannot accept GOD as our Creator and then rule Him out regarding Earth’s climate, so it is my opinion, you must be an atheist to accept that man is responsible for the climate, thereby, placing ourselves in a superior position to GOD.
Not surprisingly, the Earth first group is filled with atheists, like Mikhail Gorbachev, member of the Club of Rome, who stated: “Well, I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. Look at the sun. If there is no sun, then we cannot exist. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals.”
Second, I realized that climate change (lower case) is referencing everyday climate change in general. However, what the environmental movement was referencing as Climate Change (upper case) had a definition other than our general concept of climate change. What Climate Change means to them is: Any measurable increase in the Earth’s temperature caused by manmade greenhouse gases (GHGs) specifically CO2. So it was referenced as global warming.
Then, the evidence started to stack up that it was a contrived issue to fit a bigger agenda.
· Honourable Ann Bressington Independent MLC (Member of the Legislative Council) in SOUTH AUSTRALIA: “Ladies and gentlemen the origins of the environmental movement as we see it began back in nineteen sixty eight when the Club of Rome was formed. The Club of Rome has been described as a crisis think-tank which specializes in crisis creation. The main purpose of this think-tank was to formulate a crisis that would unite the world and condition us to the idea of global solutions to local problems. In a document called The First Global Revolution authored by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, on pages one hundred and four and one hundred and five it stated ”in searching for a new enemy to unite us we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like could fit the bill. All these dangers, of course, will be caused by human intervention that will require a global response.” That’s the origin of global warming ladies and gentlemen.”
IT STARTED IN RIO': INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AFTER THE EARTH SUMMIT
BY THE HONORABLE WILLIAMS S. BROOMFIELD – 1992
· UNCED had an ambitious agenda, including several major documents discussed below. Throughout these complex negotiations, however, a small group of issues were at the core of discussion: whether the advanced industrial countries should adopt specific `targets and timetables' for reducing pollution, especially emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other gases that contribute to potential global climate warming; whether developing countries should expect `new and additional' financial resources from the North as the price of taking action for the environment; and whether the South should obtain technology on `preferential and noncommercial' terms.
· Thus, the Earth Summit came to be at least as much about development as environment. Apart from steps by the industrialized countries to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, the primary issues concerned demands by the South for money and technology. How is it that these issues, which are related to earlier calls for a `New International Economic Order,' came to the forefront at UNCED?
· It soon became obvious to the poorer countries that they had new leverage over the North as a result of emerging concerns about the global environment.
· Ultimately, the North agreed, and even accepted an acknowledgment of responsibility for current global environmental problems. Even so, the most the South would agree to in terms of environmental protection is that all nations are `common but differentiated responsibilities.
· The Administration succeeded in obtaining provisions requiring submission of national plans describing measures to respond to potential global climate change. The Administration also agreed to provide new financial resources, but on a voluntary basis; at the last meeting of the International Negotiating Committee, the Administration announced a $75 million package of assistance for developing countries, including a $50 million contribution to the GEF and $25 million over two years to assist in the development of national plans.
· The Bush Administration was subjected to unrelenting criticism by European officials, environmentalists, certain members of Congress and others for its refusal to accept a CO2 stabilization requirement as part of the Framework Convention. Aside from the fact that greenhouse warming still has not been scientifically detected
· U.S. emissions of CO2 and other GHG's will probably stabilize at or around 1990 levels in any event. This was documented during the negotiations and is to be demonstrated in the U.S. national plan to be submitted pursuant to the Convention. Adopting a binding commitment, however, could have unforeseeable effects on the economy. If the Administration had agreed to make CO2 stabilization a legal requirement, Congress was poised to enact it into law without even specifying how to achieve it.
The Pope condemns the climate change prophets of doom
By SIMON CALDWELL
Last updated at 11:01 13 December 2007
New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism
By James Taylor July 27, 2011
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it
By David Rose for The Mail on Sunday
Published: 16:42 EST, 13 October 2012 | Updated: 08:59 EST, 16 October 2012
Pope Benedict XVI announces his resignation at end of month
· Pope Benedict XVI on Monday said he plans on resigning the papal office on February 28th. Below please find his announcement.
Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
12 August 2014
· In 2007, 2008, and 2009, Al Gore, the high priest for a movement described by critics as the “climate cult,” publicly warned that the North Pole would be “ice-free” in the summer by around 2013 because of alleged “man-made global warming.”
2015 is the ‘last effective opportunity’ to stop catastrophic warming
10:16 PM 05/04/2015
1.World leaders meeting at the Vatican last week issued a statement
saying that 2015 was the “last effective opportunity to negotiate arrangements that keep human-induced warming below 2-degrees [Celsius].”
2. France’s foreign minister said we only have “500 days” to stop “climate chaos”
When Laurent Fabius met with Secretary of State John Kerry on May 13, 2014 to talk about world issues he said “we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.”
When Obama made the campaign promise to “slow the rise of the oceans” some environmentalists may have taken him quite literally.
In 2012, the United Nations Foundation President Tim Wirth told Climatewire that Obama’s second term was “the last window of opportunity” to impose policies to restrict fossil fuel use. Wirth said it’s “the last chance we have to get anything approaching 2 degrees Centigrade,” adding that if “we don’t do it now, we are committing the world to a drastically different place.”
In 2009, world leaders met in Copenhagen, Denmark to potentially hash out another climate treaty. That same year, the head of Canada’s Green Party wrote that there was only “hours” left to stop global warming.
“We have hours to act to avert a slow-motion tsunami that could destroy civilization as we know it,” Elizabeth May, leader of the Greens in Canada, wrote in 2009. “Earth has a long time. Humanity does not. We need to act urgently. We no longer have decades; we have hours. We mark that in Earth Hour on Saturday.”
2009 was a bad year for global warming predictions. That year Brown warned there was only “50 days to save the world from global warming,” the BBC reported. According to Brown there was “no plan B.”
6. Let’s not forget Prince Charles’s warning we only had 96 months to save the planet
It’s only been about 70 months since Charles said in July 2009 that there would be “irretrievable climate and ecosystem collapse, and all that goes with it.” So the world apparently only has 26 months left to stave off an utter catastrophe.
7. The U.N.’s top climate scientist said in 2007 we only had four years to save the world
Rajendra Pachauri, the former head of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change said in 2007 that if “there’s no action before 2012, that’s too late.”
“What we do in the next two to three years will determine our future. This is the defining moment,” he said.
Well, it’s 2015 and no new U.N. climate treaty has been presented. The only thing that’s changed since then is that Pachauri was forced to resign earlier this year amid accusations he sexually harassed multiple female coworkers.
8. Environmentalists warned in 2002 the world had a decade to go green
Environmentalist write George Monbiot wrote in the UK Guardian that within “as little as 10 years, the world will be faced with a choice: arable farming either continues to feed the world’s animals or it continues to feed the world’s people. It cannot do both.”
In 2002, about 930 million people around the world were undernourished, according to U.N. data. by 2014, that number shrank to 805 million.
9. The “tipping point” warning first started in 1989
In the late 1980s the U.N. was already claiming the world had only a decade to solve global warming or face the consequences.
The San Jose Mercury News reported on June 30, 1989 that a “senior environmental official at the United Nations, Noel Brown, says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000.”
That prediction didn’t come true 15 years ago, and the U.N. is sounding the same alarm today.
By Daniel Burke, CNN Religion Editor
Updated 8:07 PM ET, Thu June 18, 2015
Getting to $100 Billion in Climate Change Aid
The New York Times
It soon became obvious to the poorer countries that they had new leverage over the North as a result of emerging concerns about the global environment.
The terms Climate Change and global warming are tools just like political correctness and using the misnomer “fossil fuels” are.
It’s not rocket science.
Why you can’t trust anyone
Millions expose Agenda 21 as a conspiracy to destroy the USA
How Agenda 21 became National policy
H.CON.RES.353 -- EXPRESSING THE SENSE OF THE CONGRESS THAT THE UNITED STATES SHOULD ASSUME A STRONG LEADERSHIP ROLE IN IMPLEMENTING THE DECISIONS MADE AT THE EARTH SUMMIT BY DEVELOPING A NATIONAL STRATEGY
Cal-trans and Agenda 21
Sierra Club, BRBNA, Cache Creek Wilderness
What’s a soviet
It’s not communism, it’s not capitalism
There is more than one kind of terrorism
Your Children Are Being Taught To Think Differently Than The Typical American Way
Why Would Anyone, Who Is Not An Atheist, Believe God Would Allow Us To Destroy What He Has Created For Us?
George Soros is an Evil Man who is connected to Agenda 21
Free counters provided by Andale